Reef Capable LED Contest!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Sep 3, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Time for a little fun for a little LED lamp! A 3reef gnome recently dropped off one of the new Marineland Reef Capable LED fixtures and - of course - we are going to give it away. This is an 18-24" model so if you have a little nano, listen up! The contest rules are easy and in 2 weeks we will draw the winner. 8)

How to enter the 3reef Reef Capable Contest:

This contest can be entered by any one of the following three ways, AND everyone can have up to 3 entries (better odds for drawing) if you do all three!

1) By telling us on the Official Reef Capable LED Entries Thread
    what you would use this light for and it would be cool if you post a picture of the setup.

2) By becoming a fan of 3reef on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
    3reef.com | Facebook
    Matthew Rogers (3reef) on Twitter

3) By linking to this giveaway (on your website, blog, facebook, twitter page) There are some easy 3reef links you can use on the 3reef Promote page.

:deal2: NOTE - All of the following ways require that you post 1 comment on the official entry thread: Official Reef Capable LED Entries Thread

(If you do all 3, please post only once with info for all that we may verify)

Here is some pics of the fixture we are giving away - this will come in the original box:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please do not post more than one entry on the official entry thread. If you add a link later or the like, you can edit your original entry - if you have trouble doing so - just PM us. Multiple posts on the official entry thread may lead to disqualification from this contest. Please help us keep it clean for ease of our drawing.

Alright! Who's in? :) This should be pretty fun!

matt

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. Click Here!

3. stauchistory

stauchistory Feather Duster

;D Does it count if we already follow 3reef on Twitter AND Facebook??? ;D​

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yes it does. ( Although we'd appreciate a pic of your setup at least! :) )

5. Nightstick

Nightstick Purple Spiny Lobster

I was thinking this fixture would go well over my new frag tank. From what I have read people are getting good growth...

6. stauchistory

stauchistory Feather Duster

I was actually thinking of setting up a spare tank I have which this light would be perfect, but its in the planning stages and no pics.

Oh well, maybe next time... Good luck everyone!!!

7. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Number 2 and 3 complete :)

8. Click Here!

9. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

Matt,

1, 2 and 3 complete.

Here is the link to your link so you can verify. I had to create a links page so I could link.

1) I'd create a frag tank or puta nano in my office.
    2) Created a facebook account and attempted the friends thing.

Mark

10. xiaoyu04

xiaoyu04 Plankton

Did 2 and 3.

And..I would use this light for a frag tank that I've always wanted to set up :)

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks guys - make sure you put your entry on the official entry thread (link in 1st post) - this is the comment thread. ;)

12. vwbug

vwbug Plankton

i would set my dream tank which is a 20 gallon tall with a 20 gallon sump seahorse tank the leds would be perfect for the setup because i wouldent be putting a lot of corals in there so please pick me to help me set up my dream seahorse tank that would be great thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.