3reef's Mega Sunbrite S-18 LED Giveaway!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Aug 22, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3reef is giving a lucky winner a complete Sunbrite S-18 LED System! Entering is easy, just visit our Facebook page and enter your name and email. If you like to tweet you can increase your chances of winning by using a Twitter entry form, you will get an extra entry in the contest for each person that enters through your twitter link.

The Sunbrite S-18 Slim Line LED Aquarium fixture is the top of the line model from Sunbrite Lighting Systems Inc that retails for $380!

Sunbrite Slim Line S-18 Specifications:

• 18 CREE 3W LEDs: (10) white, (4) 440nm purple* (see post below - may be royal) and (4) 470nm blue LEDS
    • 80 degree lens for 180 PAR at 24"
    • 60 degree lens (included option!) for 280 PAR at 24"
    • Multi-function remote controls dawn/dusk dimming, LED intensity, moonlights and selection of 8 preset light configurations.
    • *The last one we gave away was a 12 LED version good for 20"x20" spread. This one may be good for 24"x24"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is one slick LED light for your aquarium. One of the most impressive compact LED lights I've seen. Well built beautiful aluminum body, powerful CREE LEDs and an awesome little remote control.

ENTER TODAY!
    THIS GIVEAWAY WILL GO FOR 2 WEEKS.
    LAST DAY TO ENTER IS SEPTEMBER 5th, 9am Pacific time.
    The winner will be announced later that day.

ENTER HERE:
    3reef.com - Sweepstakes | Facebook
    or
    Twitter

BIG THANKS TO SUNBRITE!
    Sunbrite Lighting Inc

Read more details and see more pics about the base version of the Slim Line here:
    http://www.3reef.com/forums/3reef-radar/sunbrite-slim-line-led-unboxed-108420.html

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

4. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

I believe the 440nm lights to be Royal Blue LEDs as CREE has expressed absolutely zero interest in producing purple LEDs (395-405nm). The original Slimline has just the Blue (465-480nm) LEDs. I have been looking elsewhere to confirm for you, but haven't found definitive answers yet. However, multiple CREE reps have told me they will not make a purple LED due to too little demand. Good reviews for this light from what I have read though!

1 person likes this.
  5. lynnmw1208

lynnmw1208 Skunk Shrimp

very nice! I entered.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thank for info! I have amended the post... k+
    Glad you heard good reviews!

matt

7. Steve34

Steve34 Feather Star

I would love to enter but I don't like authorizing any apps for social media. good luck to those that do!

8. Click Here!

9. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

can we enter just by posting on the wall? posting as a comment will give me hundreds of emails and I could not get that app to even work. would much rather say hi on FB and let you get my email address in private too....

but i entered anyways....

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

You are suppose to use the entry form (links in first post) ... if you can't get app to work, send bug details - plus your name and email in PM.
    DO NOT POST ON THE WALL. That info will get scraped.

matt

11. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

I have to wait until I get home. Facebook and twitter are acting like they don't know me at work, LOL.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Ok - Game on!
    The server is back online. Please use links on 1st post of thread to register.

matt