Zetlight nano touch questions!

Discussion in 'ZETLIGHT' started by Toallhisdoom, Oct 10, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Ok! Wow if they integrated a timer into all that programming, it'd be an awesome light! Even if its was $20 more for that feature!

2. Click Here!

3. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

What we mean is, if it is set at say 80% of max power, the timer goes off at night, then when it comes back on in the morning will it go back to 80% power?

4. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

Yes it will as from my client's feed back

EDIT: Just to be sure I will test it tonite when I am home to make sure I give the right answer

5. Toallhisdoom

Ok cool! Thank you! Has your client said anything about corals that he keeps under this light?

6. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

so far I only heard from 3 clients for feed back.
    out of the 3 guys, 1 perosn use it on seahorse so no coral, the other 2 guys with corals. They like the light a lot.
    1 of the guy use to have a 7w LED comes with their tank package and they added couple blue LED total 10w. And he is not happy with the color so he came and got the Nano touch for his 7g tank. He said its a lot brighter compare to the old set up he got. (I think it because his 7w was 5000K and the warm white color)
    The 3rd guy used 2 of them and mod into his biocube 29 and said his coral is doing great. That is about 1 to 2 months ago and I have not heard any complaint yet so I would guess things worked out fine.

The first guy mainly keeping Zoas and Mushrooms and the 2nd guy has LPS in his 29 biocube. He did added 2 blue LED strips (2w each) to enhance his color .

7. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

aight got your answer, I tested myself, with the timer to turn ligt on and off will still run the pre-programmed setting.

8. Click Here!

9. Toallhisdoom

Awesome! Will probably be ordering one soon. Thanks for all the help!

10. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

not a problem, just shot me a email or PM if you do have more questions

11. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Damn good job Oyf709. Thanks for the help.

12. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

np... I am pretty happy as well, just talked to Zetlight on phone directly and they finally agree to direct North America clients to my site for now until they establish a true distributor =) so you guys are all welcome.

oh I need to correct my own mistake =/
    I chat with my wife, she recently changed all pricing to Cdn so it would be $80cdn. Sorry guys for the wrong info on other thread

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012