Your dream set-up

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by GoToSleep, Jul 9, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Screw the fishtank...Tangster and I would go to Key West for a few months :lol:

2. Click Here!

3. GoToSleep

GoToSleep Torch Coral

ROFL:yelrotflmYes but ya'll already have a reef setup. I've been sorely missing mine since 2001.

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You can have ours until we get back :D

5. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

:laughy:LMAO

6. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I would get a Quad aqua doser, get a bigger chiller that sits outside and make a bad a@@ frag tank set up...... and a new Screamin Eagle Electra Glide :p 110 ci of power

[​IMG]

If I had my tank to do over I would mount all my rock structure on bent PVC that I could make big arches out of. As of my dream tank.....it was a 125g so my 265g just makes it even better.

7. Jakerupe

Jakerupe Skunk Shrimp

Otty you mentioned that in your and Kas' thread, is there a thread on the site that describes that?

8. Click Here!

9. eggerstout

eggerstout Skunk Shrimp

i won 4 bucks at the powerball the other day, and bought 4 new tickets maybe i'll win tonight and be able to start a dream setup

10. liegeofinveracity

liegeofinveracity Coral Banded Shrimp

...the night time... is the right time...
  11. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I'd buy seaworld and start a coral exhibit

always wanted a pet whale :)

12. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

20 grand would get me my 300 marineland tank with starphire glass 6'x3'x27", a steel stand and my basement remodeled around the tank (ie make water changes and maintenance a breeze). Than id maybe have enuf for my reeflo orca 250 (i like overkill) and be broke. LOL, once i hit the lottery a 2nd time for another 20g's id build a 75 gallon sump, 40 gallon refugium, geo phosphate reactor, geo calcium reactor, 3 400 watt 14k ice cap metal halide pendants supplemented with 4 3 foot long icecap t5 atinics, and aqua logic 1 hp chiller, 300 lbs of live rock, 250-300 lbs of live sand, 4-6 vortechs and a reef flo hammer head pump running it all. Oh and why not...a 120 watt aqua ultra violet uv sterilizer just to have.....i think thats it? than just pray i hit the lottery a third time to pay for my electric bill for the next year. lol, that truly is the size and equipment i wouldnt even hesitate to buy if i had the money.

1 person likes this.