Video submissionsix Gettin' the "word" out.

Discussion in '3reef's Get the Word Out! Video Contest' started by missionsix, Mar 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Its not for nothing even if you don't win. Getting the word out is what its about. I didn't make a video but I put my 3reef sticker at the LFS behind the register. where all can see it when checking out. I know its not much but its something. Don't give up I want to see more Vids. I know you got a good one in ya bmshehan I have seen one of yours already and it was great.

2. Click Here!

3. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Why are you not doing one???;):p

4. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Got a ton going on right now. Work, power outages, lighting tearing up, daughters sick, just got over the flu. and the list goes on and on.

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Cool vid Casey, not too crazy about the "hillbilly" music(no offense to any hillbillies out there;D), but a good vid none the less. The bar has been definitely set.;) Good luck to the rest of you guys.

[SCROLL]Luna;D[/SCROLL]

6. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

How the hell are we supposed to beat an ACTUAL commercial!? On real tv!!!

Nice man;) That's really awesome!!

1 person likes this.
  7. reeferdude

reeferdude Fire Shrimp

why in heck am i the only one thats having problems with the video? i even went to youtube website and all of the videos say they're no longer available! shoot fire, maybe it's my hillbilly cumputer hehe. yaw come back now ya hear!

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

+++++karma!

OK now, I say that every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's Ya'll...........;)

1 person likes this.
  10. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

Oh, come on it aint that bad, its being played in Oregon, how many people out there care about fish tanks. Just trying to be optomistic, man this is so insanely funny. I think you need a celebrity to beat that, I wonder if I can get John Travolta or Hulk Hogan to say 3reef.

11. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

OK Linda you beat me to the punch correcting him... karma for that!! My next question is... who doesn't say ya'll?????

HMMMMMMM..... Tony Stewart lives in my hometown... is he even considered a celebrity::)??? I just drove by his 450+ acre property the other day and the gate was open... maybe I'll go knock on his door and say pretty please:p!!

12. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

I dare ya! just don't get shot. He might even be home! Man I wish we had a job going on NOW with someone famous, that would be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009