Updated pics

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by map95003, Aug 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Alfie uk

Alfie uk Feather Duster

I would say you would likely be buying back at a seriously discounted price, if you have the space go for it. It was phenomenal before and maybe you can bring it back to its former glory.. :)

2. Click Here!

3. map95003

map95003 Bubble Tip Anemone

This was an easy tank to maintain with minimal time required...lack of knowledge results in the hobby becoming more of a chore

Can't say the thought didn't cross my mind once or twice, but the timing is off right now

It used to be an overgrown 75g. Is that a trick question about the $$? :) . My guesstimate is thousands, I just never kept track of any of it or I probably would have quit years ago. The corals were probably the cheapest as I started with small frags, I also got a lot of the frags free from the owner of a 125g reef I had years ago that's still up and running.

4. map95003

It would have been a good project but I decided to pass on it, just don't have the time for the hobby right now.

5. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

well, that's too bad but being realistic with whether the hobby fits your life is important.

It wasn't really a trick question about the $$ - just a ball park idea on what the "meat" of the set up had cost.

6. hartfordreefer

hartfordreefer Plankton

I miss seeing pics of this tank, do you have a new tank yet?

7. map95003

I miss seeing that tank too, unfortunately it doesn't look anything like this anymore, most of it has died off due to lack of knowledge and maintenance by the new owner. Over the last few years I picked up a few components to put together a new tank but I just don't have the time for the hobby anymore...I do login here from time to time just to check out a few tanks and see what's new in the hobby. Maybe one of these days I'll get back into it

8. Click Here!

9. map95003

Been years since I checked in here, how's everybody doing? What's the latest and greatest in the hobby these days? I never got around to building another tank but I do think of it from time to time....this morning I remembered my old tank and decided to check out a video of it on youtube, logged in here to checkout a few of my old pics but looks like they are gone. Wish I can get my old livestock back: