Threads/Posts Re: Interceptor

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by amcarrig, Apr 24, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

In the past few weeks, we have had to remove two threads requesting that Interceptor tablets be provided by our members because the medication was not easily obtainable from a vet's office.

Please know that this kind of request is illegal and could land 3Reef and you in a very messy legal situation. Any and all threads regarding acquiring Interceptor from our membership will be deleted. Repeat offenders may also be removed from the site.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. Click Here!

3. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

Sorry about that. I hadn't even thought about it being prescription :(

4. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

This place is a class act!

And over on RC, they ban me for life from RC for simply posting their warning about the length of my signature, as my signature!

5. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

Is there any way we can make a forum sticky about this as well as a couple links to reefkeeping articles people can print to take to their vets. Most vets dont have a problem giving a prescription once they understand how it is used and that there is a standard practice for it.

I believe this is why people have issues with the vet, its like going to the doctor and asking for hydrocodone before telling them what happened, it sounds fishy (forgive the pun)

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I'm not sure what you mean about a forum sticky but if you want to create a thread with the information that you reference in your post, please feel free. Once it is complete, report it with a request that it be stickied and we will review/sticky.