The New Radion Clusters are PAR Cannons

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Jan 10, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

The third generation of EcoTech Marine's Radio LED aquarium lights predictably up the ante with the latest LED technology. New Oslon blue LEDs, along with UV and Indigo increase output while not exceeding the maximum wattage of previous generations. The new LED clusters contain 6 more LEDs with only a 10w increase in power consumption. The Radion's exterior has evolved with uni-body construction and backlit tactile buttons. Most impressive is XR30WG3's increase in PAR. The new PRO model exceeds 1025 (perhaps even 1125) PAR at 12" depth. That is at least a 30% increase over the 1st generation model. Pre-orders start now. Shipping later this month.

[​IMG]

Current Radion owners will eventually have the option to upgrade to the new clusters.

MSRP
    XR30WG3 $649
    XR30WG3 PRO $649

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. jbraslins

jbraslins Teardrop Maxima Clam

Looks great! But why do they have to keep fan on the bottom? Seems like they could change that.

4. wooboodoo

wooboodoo Astrea Snail

Are your PDF include that small table where some informations are printed in red fonts?

5. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

Just got some radion pros and love them, now i wish I had seen this! although I cant immagine needing more par lol.

6. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Now I'm two generations behind! I wonder when upgrade kits will come out for this version.