Tell Us your Dream Sump and we will listen

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by eshopps, Jan 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

i never said my stand is to small
    the stand is the type you buy every day
    the moduals would be shorter than a complete sump/refuigium/frag tanks ect. them pieced toghter from soft clear tubing or pvc pipe. what ever simple

my stand is a commercial aga pine stand 3 doors you cant fit any of the permade sumps/refuigiums in there after the tank is full that are big enought for the tank. after its full later down the road.

same with smaller pine or wood cabinets. so unless you empty the tank to put a 30 or 40 long tank in there or what every size you need. your options are limited. it has nothing to do with changing out the baffling sections, its addind a new additional feature like i said in my origanal post. first a sump just for the skimmer and filter sock. the you could add a refuigium down the road and so on.
    .buy what you want and and on or change when you want simple. as for cost thats up to eshopps. so maybe you are picturing it a little wrong. eshopps thought it was a very intresting idea. im sure they can make a great system if they want. after all this is a dream sump tread from eshopps and i hope the offer it. inovation is wonderful.
    also i bought my stand from a store to avoid desin flaws
    lol :beer:

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. Click Here!

3. bje

bje Long-fin Bannerfish

ah, totally seperate units altogether. i get it now, i thought you meant modules that went into an existing frame. hence why i figured you'd have height issues.

having individual acrylic chambers with some method of carrying the water properly when connected together would be kind of interesting, and as you said innovative.

4. ajd916

ajd916 Astrea Snail

i think modules would be a great idea. i have the rs75 on my 55 for now, but i will definitely upgrade the tank in the future. it would be nice to know i could just add another module or two to get the same results for a larger tank. cost effective and upgradeable!

5. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

well eshopps what the verdict.

6. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

will let you know once is ready for launch. thanks as all these informations help.

7. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

Well some time has passed did you come up with something.? are you still looking for ideas?

just thought i would check back

8. Click Here!

9. ezz1r

ezz1r Feather Star

tatted4ever: is right adjustable baffels is a winner IMO

E

10. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

Hello all, since we last launched this thread, we have since launched our Eshopps 2nd Generation Refugium due to all your feedbacks. Ever since this sump been a big seller for us and we have been sold out left and right. Thank to all for the help and feed back on this.

Eshopps 2nd Generation Refugium: Refugiums and Aquariums Filters

11. racerfreak

racerfreak Plankton

I just wanted to comment that I'm pretty disappointing you didn't make a 18" version. A 18"W x 12"D x 16"H sump w/ refugium would be a dream but instead I have to build one myself. I'm truly surprised you didn't release one since you have a RS-75, a R-75 would be amazing. I'm contemplating buying a RS-75 but I really want a refugium so building one is my only option at this point if I want a refugium.

12. sailorguy

sailorguy Torch Coral

+1,now that would make doing maintenance definitely sweeter!