Some new products for Zetlight

Discussion in 'ZETLIGHT' started by zetlight_led, Apr 15, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. zetlight_led

zetlight_led 3reef Sponsor

Just want to say hi to everyone, I (oyf709) will take over Zetlight forum account as I am acting as their point of contact in Canada and western US.
    I understand Zetlight wasn't able to keep their section up to date, I will try to do it better. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them as best as I could.

Here is a peak on what Zetlight's new products.
    ECOASK (looks more like ecoxotic Stunner LED strip. except Zetlight using 7x3W LEDs)
    [​IMG]

New Aqua fixture has controller can do the same as ZP3600, comes with
    fresh and salt water version.
    [​IMG]

And last would be the ZT6100, looks really cool

[​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy some of these new products.
    For those that want to ask about whole sale opportunities, plz PM me or send me an email.

Cheers

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Interesting. Thanks for the update. Have you received any of these lights yet? What is the ETA?

4. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Does look almost exactly like a Maxspect Razor

[​IMG]

And it comes in the same exact sizes

Hmmm :uneasy:

5. zetlight_led

I am getting the new Aqua send over to me to take a look, ETA in about 2 weeks. As for that ZT6100 It does looks like maxpect. I already noticed it when I first look at it, but I don't think anyone would be surprise, both company all come from China, even from the same city lol.

Personally I always like the look and style of the AQUA, and was always looking forward for Zetlight to make something that is more powerful than just using LED that are less than 1W. They finally keeping the look of the fixture and start using 3W LEDs which is really good.
    I am also going to bring those ecoask in to give it a try, simply because people has been asking to supplement their tank with extra Violet and RGB but always lack of option(at best people turning to the ecoxotic stunner but they are just not as powerful), if these lights can add that additional color into the tank, I think it would be very helpful.

I do have all the samples for the freshwater fixtures, which are very promising.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  6. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

Spectrum wouldn't be as good (No WW) but otherwise, yeah. Now there seem to be 2 copies of the Razor...

7. zetlight_led

well, in my exp, there are just as many people like WW as those that like the actual RGB LEDs. It is hard to say, I would say it is all personal preference.
    To be honest, when comes down to Spectrum, Corals mainly need blue, that is it. red and green spectrum down little to no effect to actual coral growth. It is more for enhancing coloration to human eyes.
    I personally like WW over the actual mixing of color LEDs, reason is not many LED able to blend them evenly unless you have a very strong white LED to blend them together. That is why when people using "full spectrum" PAR38 that contains red and green LEDs would has some strange pinkish feeling to it. The main reason behind it is that when some area where your white or Blue LED can't reach, but the red could, it create a red shadow.

8. Click Here!

9. zetlight_led

just to follow up with the ZT6100 fixture.
    Here is a quick video from Zetlight
    Demo on 4ft(L) x 2ft(W) x 2.5ft(H) tank

I think the center fan actually perfect for any tank that has center bracers

10. jr.renzo

jr.renzo Plankton

How much is the Maxspect Razor copy?

JR

11. zetlight_led

At this moment I am looking at the price between 600 to 700

12. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid