slow board ??

Discussion in 'RARS' started by tahoetanksters, Oct 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Midwayman1968

Midwayman1968 Spaghetti Worm

Never been to a meeting but wouldnt mind getting together w some locals...
    Also, where is the place to go around reno to check out livestock??
    Only been to ptco and oasis b4 it closed doors

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Pet Station in South Lake Tahoe or in Truckee.

4. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

Yeah those two are good I would stay away from the fish store in carson. Rnocoral he is member here he did a list and I got a lot from that I have not talked to him in awhile but maybe he can get that going again if enough people wanted. Their is his buddy in south lake who does a list and sells a lot of stuff out of his house I think. Keeps overhead down. He posts on craigslist email him just search for reef. I have never used him but if he was as good as rnocoral then you be fine.

5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Kelly has good stock at very reasonable prices.

6. Midwayman1968

Kelly is in south lake tahoe? Whats the business name??

7. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

He does not have a website if that what you are looking for. His buisness name is tahoe coral and fish farm. If you need his phone number pm me.

8. Click Here!

9. tahoetanksters

tahoetanksters Plankton

uhh..actually this IS kelly from tahoe coral and fish farm..I'm sorry I was'nt trying to start a "buy here " thread, merely seeing if anybody is still around from RARS or Sierra reefers..I miss being part of a "local" club, for swaps, meetings, and general reef chat..we are hobbiest first and dealers secondary. if we could get enough people together to resurrect a club, that would be awesome!! I know here on the so. shore there are about a dozen people that would jump in..again I did'nt come on here to shill our goods, just to start some good ol reef chit-chat...kelly

10. tahoetanksters

tahoetanksters Plankton

oh yeah, AaaRr we have started a web site coralandfishfarm.com but still working on content management (seems like the hardest part) hopefully it will be fully operational with wysiwyg and e-sales real soon..kelly

11. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

Thank for the info Kelly I am glad you guys got one up that's awesome! Just went on their it looks great so far I know how hard they are to build. Looks like you are still hosting off your own computer is that right? I know I would go to a club meet. I think a couple other people would to just need to set a time and date. I am going to do that right now cant hurt we will get feed back if people can make it or not. Yeah I posted something in sierra reefers as well and no response yet except for 2in10 he is everywhere. Thier is also another club to that just started I'm talking to some of them too.

12. Midwayman1968

Good stuff to know guys.

Ive only been reefn a little while now.
    Since maybe march this year.

Running two nano tanks , biocube 14gal and Rsm 130litre. In an apartment living room.

Anyway thats me,

Bill in Reno, howdy

Pretty busy but i would probably be able to attend local reef stuff if it ever hit
    Midweek as i work weekends n holidays