Reef tank 150 gallon for sale Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by kmart189, Feb 17, 2019.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kmart189

kmart189 Plankton

I hope my post doesn't get removed as I am posting here instead of the for sale section because I don't have enouph posts.

I am looking to sell my 150 gallon saltwater setup. It is well established and has been running for several years. At this time I am ONLY looking to sell as a complete package and I will not respond to those who request want me to sell items separately. Please have prior saltwater experience as moving a tank of this size isn't the easiest, but I have moved it with help 4 times in the past. It would be a great setup for someone looking to upgrade or get back into the hobby and it is priced to sell. The reason I am selling is because I don't have the time to care for it although I do have it setup to make the care easier. Please be prepared to arrange your own help for the moving process, but I will help drain the tank and package it. I have done this in the past with coolers and 5 gallon buckets.

Details about the tank
    The main tank is 150 gallons and is 48" long x 24 wide x 31 high. It has a 40 gallon sump with an older reef octopus skimmer that has a newer Sicce pump and a refugium. The main pump was also recently replaced about 2 years ago with a Sicce HF 10 pump. The lights are 2-250 watt metal halides with electronic balasts. I will also be including an RO/DI filter setup and the container I use for water changes. The RO/DI filter is currently setup with an automatic top off system. I am getting out of the hobby for now and plan on including many extras such as a refractometer and I have some powerheads as well. There is approximately 180lbs (estimating) of live rock full of coral.

Corals
    Tons of red plating coral, sps acro which should change from brown to green with proper care, lots of green toadstool leathers, galaxia coral, yellow palythoas, and mushrooms add a lot of color to this tank.

Fish
    Yellow Belly Hippo Tang, Fox Face, Blue Spotted Goby, and a Lyretail Anthias (schooling fish). The tank can support more fish, but I haven't been added any lately. Please contact me through the craigslist link if interested
    https://denver.craigslist.org/for/d/denver-150-gallon-saltwater-aquarium/6817196539.html