Reef Breeders 32 inch, any video reviews?

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by SaltyClown, Mar 9, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SaltyClown

SaltyClown Sea Dragon

I should add, my canopy has no back and when the door is closed, there is a gap from front to along the sides.

2. Click Here!

3. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

But I think with any kind of light your gonna need to remove the heat. With the reef breeders vents being on top, it's easy to cut a hole in top & mount light. You can just add trim pieces to the sides so the light doesn't escape. I ordered the 24" photon from them & my canopy is hinged in the middle on top. So I got to really mod mine to fit. I'll probably just mount on top of canopy & cut the wood so my lid flips over the light. I'll just add a strips of plastic to around the light so the lid will clear the edges & still block escaping light. Sometimes we gotta do mods to our systems to get them to work together.

4. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

Not true, there is MAP pricing that we both follow. You can only go lower on multiple units, which constitutes a group buy (which we also do)

5. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

This is what I thought. Most electronics, on the higher end, follow MAP pricing. This is why vortech and such are unable to be included on "sales"