Our New Bridgelux Value Fixtures!

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Aug 6, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

90, 60 degree optics are only reccomended for tanks 30" deep

2. Click Here!

3. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

ah ok. so you think that would be a nice fixture for the 30 cube? i just kinda want cree leds :)

20.5x21x18.5

4. Reef Breeders

Yes it will work very well. I have moved more towards bridgelux fixtures, you lose some efficiency, but you have the ability to add 420nm violets, deep reds and red-oranges, different greens and blues, and the list goes on. The best solution would be a hybrid fixture, we are already on it with the SuperNova, but for now, I think bridgelux is the way to go. What you lose in efficiency, you gain in the broadness of colors.

5. Reef Breeders

A trip to walmart later, and we have a working camera!We will shoot some pics in HD of our new fixture

6. Mpfaff77

Mpfaff77 Plankton

So excited to get mine. I ordered 2. I have been writing Apex programs and testing them. Ordered my apex dimming cable and hanging ratchet system. Can't wait. Hoping to have before next weekend so I can give take major cleaning and mount lights on Saturday.

P.s. Logan from reef breeders is awesome. Helpful and answered all my questions. I recommend them to anyone. Not to mention the great great price.

7. Reef Breeders

Thanks Mike, they will be in next week, they are in the USA right now. They were held a few days before shipping, I did not know this until they shipped, so it will be a little more than a week since you purchased, but I am sure you will love your new lights, we have the meanwells ready to install!

8. Click Here!

9. Reef Breeders

10. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

ahh. this one is the one you said for my cube right? because of all the colors? i do really like this lol ugh i gotta get outta this hobby to expensive... lol

that fixture looks very nice! cant wait to set up my 30 and get one of these.

11. Reef Breeders

Yup, they will be in stock in just a few days!!!

12. Reef Breeders

D-Day is Monday, August 20th!!! Half of our stock is already sold, so buy them while you can!!!