ordered a fixture from reef breeders a month ago

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by BrianJ, Feb 26, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Moved to Reef Breeders forum

2. Click Here!

3. jborlace

jborlace Purple Spiny Lobster

Have you gotten your light yet ? I want the value fixtures but the ridiculous slow shipping has me looking at other options. Still deciding.

4. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

I ordered the photon light Friday so I hope it's not too long. I know they were waiting on the shipping of lights to come in. I emailed them & they said a few weeks on the photons. I think the value fixture was a few days ahead of it.

5. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

I ordered and got mine within the week, Logans pretty good about letting you know whats going on and when he's got stuff in stock. He's even helped me with a LED problem from his competitors for free. Mistakes happen, but at his prices, even if ya have to wait an extra week or so, show me a better option with his warranty. I dare ya to find a viable option, at the value of his fixtures, with the warranty, and a company that will call you back with someone you can understand. Sorry, but, 1 person slipping thru the cracks/not reading an email/or the website doesn't mean the dudes company should take a PR hit.

Reefbreeders fixtures are GREAT for their value, and yes sometimes, you have to wait a few weeks for them. But THEY ARE HEADS AND TAILS ABOVE REPROACH WORTH IT.;)

6. jborlace

jborlace Purple Spiny Lobster

I emailed them and asked what kind of a wait I'm looking at. I want a good light with the shimmer effect and something that can grow anything. Looking at two for my 4 foot tank.

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

2 would be PLENTY, maybe 1 of their new bigger fixtures would be fine too. But I rec 2 of them, that way you can have different intensities on each side of your tank so you can grow diff corals.;)

8. Click Here!

9. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

I would have done a photon 32 for that 4 ft tank!