Official Group Buy Thread August/September

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Aug 24, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

Hi, the Reef Breeders August/September Group Buy will start on August 21st, and end on September 7th (we will NOT accept orders after midnight on September 6th). To join the group buy, simply email us at [email protected] with what you want to order, and which optics you want on your light(s). We will reply with a link, which has your order on it, as well as the price list. The price list is PRIVATE, DO NOT post it on any forum, or in this thread. From there, you can checkout via PayPal or credit card. The fixtures will ship in about 2-3 weeks, however, allow until the beginning of October for us to ship the lights. In past group buys, the fixtures usually have gone out in the third or fourth week. We will be applying new methods to speed the shipping time up, and we have also been assured that our fixtures are the factory's top priority, and they will be made faster this time, but please allow for delays. Also, to clear up some confusion that occurred in the last buy, the fixtures come fully assembled, with a remote, hanging kit, and controller. And, for a custom layout, you cannot change the channels in any way, but you can change which color LEDs are on each channel. Shipping is included in the pricing of everything except for LEDs that are not purchased with a fixture, shipping will be an additional $5.10.

Here is a template for the information that should be included in your email to us:
    Email Address: Your Email Address
    Full Name: Your Full Name
    Fixture: The Fixture You wish To Order
    Options: The Optics You want on the Fixture, and/or any customization you want done (customization is $10 extra, and optional)
    Parts: What LEDs/Optics do You Want, if Any?

Also, please DO NOT private message your order, it will result in a delay in response, as it takes 30 seconds to reply between messages. It is much easier on both of us if this is done via email. Again, the email is [email protected]

2. Click Here!

3. Meanie

Meanie Spaghetti Worm

Which optics would be best for the photon 48 over a 55G tank? As soon as I know you will be getting my order. Thanks!

4. Rarend99

Rarend99 Coral Banded Shrimp

I asked a similar question in my order, hopefully they know and order correct, mine was for a 100gallon rimless

5. Meanie

Meanie Spaghetti Worm

yeah I sent them an email also. I'm sure they will take care of you!

6. Jmblec2

Jmblec2 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Are you committed to the order if you send the email, but don't like the price?

7. Dodger745

Dodger745 Flamingo Tongue

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing! Lol

8. Click Here!

9. Reef Breeders

90s would be ideal
    Not at all, I can't make you pay, lol. We send out a payment link, and a price, or we can send the whole price list at your request, so long as it is kept private, do not post it publicly. You do not have to checkout if you ask for a price, or payment link.

10. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

A good link to your site?

I'm intrerested in 3 lights to go over the 180 build I have going.

I'm thinking the dimmable ones with 90 optics? I think they are called the economy ones?

11. Reef Breeders

It is a link directly to a checkout for the item(s) you requested with the discount applied. 3 values with 90s would work well over a 180.

12. Ckool

Ckool Plankton

Interested in a value LED. I sent email 8/27 to [email protected]. haven't received a reply yet. Any chance you didn't receive it Logan? Followed the template exactly. By the way, my son had bought 2 units from you last year - they are well worth the money. Good coral growth!