OCEAN GEOtronic Chillers

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 23, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Here comes another thermoelectronic chiller. The GEOtronic Thermotronic chillers from Ocean. Reminds me of my old IceProbe chiller. But just more of them in a row? What do you think?
    <br />
    [​IMG]
    <br />
    <br />

"OCEAN GEOtronic, the most innovative solution for thermoregulating your aquarium, all year round. The thermotronic technology allows the continuous, constant, and smooth thermoregulation of your aquarium, without any thermal shocks.
    OCEAN GEOtronic models do not have any annoying vibrations and do not use gas.
    There are no moving parts to wear out on the inside, adn all the models are made of corrosion resistant materials and they do not require specific maintance
    Easy to install, completely automatic and verversible, OCEAN GEOtronic heats and cools either salt and freshwater. "

More info:
    Ocean 150 Thermotronic Reversible Conditioner for Aquariums :: Ocean Geotronic Thermotronic Chiller/Heater :: Fins Reef

Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  2. Click Here!

3. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

*drools* Makes me with I had a tank big enough and with enough light to need one of those...hah

4. fawkes

fawkes Plankton

I know this is a really old thread... but does anyone have experience with the GEOtronic chillers/heaters?