Next meet and a thanks!

Discussion in 'RARS' started by PackLeader, Jun 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

First off, a big thank you to everyone that has joined in here on the forum! Starting this out, there was only a handful of us, but this has grown exponentially!
    Second off, we need our next meet! So heres the lowdown:
    I would like to make a whole group road trip to visit various LFS's in the Sac area! I am thinking Saturday, July 11th. I didnt want to make it that far off, but the 4th is on a Saturday as well, so that might cause issues.
    I would like to meet everyone in a set location at around 9:30AM, then leave from there. I can fit seven others in my Suburban, but depending on the turn out we may even need another driver. We can probably arrange for a lunch or frag or whatever for said other driver. I am more than happy to be the meeting point, but live in Spanish Springs, so if anybody has any other suggestions for a more centrally located meet point before taking off that would be great!
    Let me know what y'all think!

2. Click Here!

3. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

Let me know how that goes. I have plans July 7th through the 14th.

4. pgoodsell

pgoodsell Horrid Stonefish

Sounds good, I'm out in Spanish Springs too, but agree for most its a little ways out there. :)

5. cement_skis

cement_skis Sea Dragon

ARghhhh. My son has a check up at shriners on the 12th, so Ill already be there. Is there still going to be a meeting, or is this a packaged deal?

6. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

is this still a go?
    i might be able to make it
    someone let me know

7. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I think we should hold off on this a bit till we can get everyone together. I am thinking maybe the last weekend of this month or first weekend of August?