New SICCE nano pumps may find space in your tank

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 8, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Who hasn't spent a long time trying to hide a big powerhead? I certainly have. A Tunze Turbelle 7200 in a 20 long? What was I thinking? ::) Well it is just about to get a lot easier with the new SICCE nano pumps hitting the stores right now. That is if you see them. They are very, very small. The Voyager Nano Stream pump measures only 2.35" long. Yet it kicks out 535 GPH. And couple that with only a 3 watt power consumption for what should be a big hit with nano fans this year.

The new SICCE Syncra Nano Circulation Pump consumes only 2.8 watts of juice, achieves up to 110 GPH and probably will be found on more than one reactor out there too.

[​IMG]

Sicce Syncra Nano Circulation Pump

Features:
    • 2.8W
    • Max flow: 40-110 GPH
    • Max head: 2.3’
    • Cable length: 7.55’
    • Inlet & Outlet: (for in-line application) 12mm, 1/2”
    • Self cleaning lubricated impeller

Voyager Nano Circulation and Stream Pump

Features:
    • Compact- only 2.35”
    • 3 watts- 530 GPH
    • Magnet holder: up to 1/2” glass
    • Magnet support with 360° rotation
    • Cable Length: 7.55’
    • Self cleaning lubricating impeller

More:
    SICCE Nano Pumps

These should be quality little pumps at a good price. $26 MSRP for the Syncra Nano and $36 for the Voyager Nano.

I will be keeping an eye out for these. Anyone seem them? :inquisiti

matt

2. Click Here!

3. Greg@LionfishLair

Greg@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Nice Matt!

I've been using the Sicce Syncra Silent series to re-pump our AIO nanos, but these look like a great alternative. I'm guessing these are just as quiet?

4. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Asking LFS to get these in, if they do im trading my two koralia nanos for two voyager nanos.

I have a sicce pump in my eshopps nano skimmer and I love it, nice and quiet.

Matt, do you know if there is a controller device for these, like the koralia smart wave?

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hi Greg. These pumps, while small, are supposed to adhere to the SICCE quality standard, so I'd be surprised if they are not as quiet. Good question.

I am not aware of one being made specifically for them, but I think it is safe to assume they would work with most wavemakers out there. I had the same thought.

matt