New CONTROLLABLE Light!!

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Sep 6, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

We have a new light on the way, with a built-in controller and heatsink!! The controller has an LCD touch interface, and allows for 48 data points, the whites/colors, royal blues, and moonlights are all separately programmable. The fixtures are linkable, and come with fully adjustable, and tiltable hanging wires. The exact color combo is as follows: channel 1; 16 7500k cool whites, 2 480nm blues, 2 520nm greens, 2 630nm red, 2 660nm reds, and 4 410-420nm violets. Channel 2; 24 450nm royal blue, Channel 3; 3 480nm blue moonlights. The fixture comes with 90 degree optics, and is set at $299 shipped. We are now taking pre-orders, and will ship them out in 2-3 weeks! They are up and ready for pre-order! http://reefbreeders.com/104_watt.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. Click Here!

3. FatBastad

FatBastad Zoanthid

4. Reef Breeders

5. Reef Breeders

6. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

7. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

That looks sweet!

one pet peeve i have on these fixtures is the power cord coming out of the top. any way to switch this so it comes out of the back for a more sleek look?
    Still a very nice fixture none the less, im just picky :)

8. Click Here!

9. zoo 4 life

zoo 4 life Coral Banded Shrimp

Would you be willing to sell just the hanging kit? I would like the adjustable feature on the lights I recently bought from you, that is a great idea. So far I am really liking the lights, my coral looks great, my electric bill looks great and I am not having to use nearly as much top off water!

10. Reef Breeders

We will ask about it, with these kinds of cords, they can fall out of the back, and into your tank, so they are much safer up top ime. The 96watt fixtures have a screw in plug, the only kind I would trust on the back.

11. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

you could leave the cord coming out of the top and just 90 degree the hard plastic part the butts up to the actual base of the plug so it can run to the back, it would leave the body the same, leave it just as safe and give it more sleek design ;D just my 2 cents

12. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

lol i want more pics lol these look like exactly what i am looking for