mini nems

Discussion in 'RARS' started by Blooper, Apr 4, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

2 issue ive heard. First one is a big one; Moving around. They pack a solid sting that *can* kill or injure corals. Sometimes they will sting them badly and other times not. Second Issue is the sting itself. Weak swimmer can become lunch. The potency of a maxi mini is more than a Bubble Tip nem, but far less than a Condy. I haven't had an issue with either but if a maxi mini stung a purple monster or red dragon to death I would be ticked. Also I dont have either of those lol.

2. Click Here!

3. ingtar_shinowa

Blooper you collection is gorgeous, night!

4. Blooper

Blooper Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I thought the same thing, but, I've paid 25-35 dollars for a ricordea yuma, and i think these guys are far more interesting and attractive. Not to mention how cool sexy shrimp and other inverts are on them!!!

http://youtu.be/GdyE_fXJ0GM

5. ingtar_shinowa

Wrasse food?!?!? My melarunus would tear them apart i think :-( I love commensal inverts!

6. Blooper

anyone else in reno/sparks have any?

7. Cjiggajess

Cjiggajess Bristle Worm

I have tons. Im up in Winnemucca and LOVE them. I got most of mine from La Reefs on Ebay hes awesome. I havent had a prob with em stinging anything else. I had a new one and wasnt paying attention and woke up to him on the side of my Wellso brain, on the actual base just chillin, they didnt seems to mind each other. I left him on for a couple of days and decided to move em I wanted to be able to see him better. I also have a anemone crab and he goes from carpet to carpet waiting to be fed. They happen to be my fav thing. So many different colors and mine have stayed where i put em.

8. Click Here!

9. NanaReefer

NanaReefer Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I rescued this one from our LFS-totally white when I first got it-just starting to color up :) Sexy's do love em!

[​IMG]

10. Blooper

Your nems are probably the most colorful thing up in Winnemucca :)

LAreefs has given me some top notch customer service. combined orders from ebay with orders placed on his website....lots of good communication.

A rescue is always neat :)

11. NanaReefer

NanaReefer Fu Manchu Lion Fish

[​IMG]-Two more on the left as if ya couldn't see em lol