Meeting?

Discussion in 'Indiana Reefers Club' started by gajones06, Feb 9, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. gajones06

gajones06 Astrea Snail

Anyone interested in doing a meeting? Sit around swap stories and help one another out or some frag swaps...I would love to get with some guys and maybe get some help with my tank..

Post if you have any interest.

2. Click Here!

3. gajones06

gajones06 Astrea Snail

4. Matt121

Matt121 Fire Worm

Where were you thinking?

5. Zoanthids21

Zoanthids21 McKoscker’s Flasher Wrasse

Look online for some clubs around your area..There is one here and they have a fragswap/meeting and other stuff every month.

6. gajones06

gajones06 Astrea Snail

well if people were interested do a frag swap..or just get together an shot the breeze..

7. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

What part of the state are you guys from. I would be in.

8. Click Here!

9. PetMother

PetMother Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

The doxie board I belong to does one every year. They go to the same place but have different themes and such. They plan right after the other one ends so they get a year of planning and set a date as soon as they can so people can get time off. :) Just a thought.

10. yaksaredabomb

yaksaredabomb Plankton

I'm Jacob, living near Bloomington IN and would be interested in meeting. I'm new to the hobby, though (doing final tests on a 75G before adding first salt) and am really hoping there's a club or even group of a handful of people that meets sometime - since I wouldn't really have much to add at least at first until I get more experience. Still would be nice to talk with like-minded people though.

Thanks if anyone knows anything!

11. felixfish

felixfish Bristle Worm

I'm from Sullivan, IN and would be interested in meeting. It's about an hour from Bloomington.

12. yaksaredabomb

yaksaredabomb Plankton

That could be fun. I was pleasantly surprised someone posted, since it had been 9 months since the latest and no news of a group/club had turned up. Too bad a club hasn't surfaced, but I'm glad you wrote!

I wonder if anyone else will write now that the ball's rolling? Bedford, Bloomfield, Spencer, Terre Haute, and Vincennes are all relatively nearby....hint hint. :) Of course lots of other places are close too.