Looking for HTML coding service.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Renee@LionfishLair, Jul 30, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Do you have a recommendation for an online service that can basically optimize one of my pages, add some features... that sort of things. Nothing fancy because I want to be able to take it over and maintain it afterwards. Most of these PSD to HTML type service have really bad reviews. I ask one company for a quote after doing a couple days of review searching, and they never got back to me. What the hey!

Have you used any of these types of services? I'd like to avoid using anyone on here for fear of potential bad blood. I need to be able to ask if your Momma dropped you on your head and I couldn't say that to anyone on here. But I'd love your recommendations!

2. Click Here!

3. bigdubb

bigdubb Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I'd like to hear more information on what it is you're looking for. I know of several people that might be interested in that work, but I'd have to know more before I recommended the right one.

Is the site currently up?
    Is it a CMS hosted site?
    You have the raw art, just need it translated to HTML?

4. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Hitchhikers Guide

Well, actually it's the page within that page, but just for reference sake here......

I need this page cleaned up. I know there is script in there just hanging out, but I'm afraid I'll remove the wrong thing. I would like to add the feature where peeps can zoom in and see the pictures in more detail like on this page...

Elos sv.M2 Marine Fish Food - Medium - Bulk Reef Supply

A little sprucing up. Need the weeds pulled and the lawn mowed.

I have very little actual knowledge of these things. I built this table years ago peeking at the code source of Live Aquaria's tables. I got this far snooping around and teaching myself, so some things could be a little scary in there.