It's been one helluva ride folks!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by CBSurfrider, Jun 12, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

I feel I owe a good portion of you all a big THANK YOU for coaching me through this reefing endeavor over the years. I took a new job position locally with a medical diagnostic company and decided what's best for my fish and tank was to sell it. This is an aggressive sales position in which I was highly recruited for and I need to hit the pavement full steam, sun up to sun down, and just won't have time to put the proper care in for my tank mates. Luckily the new owner is taking most my fish, the ones I have in there I have had for many years, and that was part of the sale. I didn't want any of my fish that are now used to free range in a 300DD ending up in a small tank and miserable. The only two fish going back to the LFS are my Clown Grouper and Jeweled Moray. I have paid it forward as well, gave the few corals I have away to some local reefers, as well as some of my equipment. I'll be lurking on here, living vicariously through you all until I jump back in again down the road. Once again Thank you to all of you, even the ones I haven't made contact with, I have read almost every post on here and learned from it!! Happy Reefing

2. Click Here!

3. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

Damn CB that stinks but congratulations also. Life sometimes does get in the way of us taking care of our tanks. I was out of hobby for a few years when I moved and was having a house built.

Good luck with the new job and sure somewhere down the line we see a smaller tank from you. You will not be able to resist the pull!

Chris

SkyFire and CBSurfrider like this.
  4. Billme

Billme Eyelash Blennie

That's a shocker but Looks like you are doing it right. You'll be missed.

CBSurfrider likes this.
  5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

You'll be back bro. I'm gonna be the reefer on your shoulder whispering "come back". Lol. Congrats on the new position.

CBSurfrider likes this.
  6. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Dang dude. No fun making adult decisions. However, it sounds like you have a great opportunity ahead of you and I wish you the best of luck and we'll be here when you come back!

:D:cool::)

kornaco40B and CBSurfrider like this.
  7. Billme

Billme Eyelash Blennie

We should start a pool on when he'll be back.

SkyFire and CBSurfrider like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

It has been a hell of a ride. I remember when you joined. It's sad to see you go, I know life happens. :(

CBSurfrider likes this.
  10. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

I'll be back for sure! Thanks guys and Gal! Dennis don't be a stranger

SkyFire, DSC reef and Mr. Bill like this.
  11. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

12. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

I know the feeling- been there a couple times, myself. However, SW is an addiction; once you've had a successful tank, you can't live without it. :D

Congratulations and good luck with your new job. :thumbs_up1:

CBSurfrider likes this.