in cali...

Discussion in 'RARS' started by AaaRr, Jul 11, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

Hey guys I'm in south Cali right now and was thinking about stopping at the LFS in sac and was wondering if anyone can recommend a store. I know there was a list of them on the forums some where but I'm doing this all on my phone and could not find the thread... Plus it take awhile to go through forums on the phone. Also is there a certain way I should bring them back if I do get something? Will the attitude change affect them or well the water in the bag get to cold? I leave tomorrow for sac in LA right now I'll check back on the forums later. Thanks.

2. Click Here!

3. psiclone

psiclone Purple Spiny Lobster

checkout your reef and h20 aquarium. exotic aquarium is big but nothing too special. what are you looking for exactly?

4. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

I just want to stop by get a couple frags or some nice looking coral. Nothing to crazy hopefully a peppermint shrimp for my glass weeds :] how should I go about transporting them? Will they be fine in the bag I get them in until home?

5. tulare reef

tulare reef Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

there is a store in fountan vallev tongs tropical fish, nice store the best way is to put them in the bag tell them you are going long distance and they may even give you a box to keep the cool for the drive through the valley its just off the 405

6. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

exotic has a ton of frags. probably 5 different frag tanks all 5X the size of mine ;) just be careful, they either have great deals or are overpriced depending on coral. Your Reef has great prices and customer service but is on the smaller side. Transport wise you should be fine, but either should be able to give you a styrofoam box to be on the safe side.

7. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

theres capital aquarium and there is another one on Howe ave and Arden way can remember the name though

8. Click Here!

9. AaaRr

AaaRr Spaghetti Worm

Okay thanks for all the help guys but everything closes early on sundays and was not able to stop anywhere...did not stop me from trying. I went to one place that was open Paradise Aquariums I am going to have to say NO!!! Never go there lol Aiptasia growing on their frag rack with belched coral lol I laughed and left.