Get the word out Nor-Cal style: Contest Entry

Discussion in 'Get the Word Out 2011 Contest' started by damon, Jun 9, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. damon

damon Sea Dragon

so I ended up filming on the wrong day because I had no time and no one was there, but I skated Pacifica, Santa Cruz, and Scots Vally as well as this in willits. I wish I had a little more time to dedicate to this one, but that's what I get for doing so many things. I hope you guys enjoy my quick sesh. YouTube - ‪dmanjohnson13's Channel‬‏

2. Click Here!

3. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

wow its a shame such a nice park is so empty, nice vid though :) I can't wait till I can upload my vid on here lol I'm still editing it and waiting on 2 more parts to be filmed :)

4. damon

damon Sea Dragon

I got some surf pics today with a local photog that had a FB page that quite a lot of locals see, so I thought I'd post some links to a few pics. Matt I'll post them or send them to you when I get them in a email; if you want them.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

You can't see the 3reef in all of the one's I picked to link to, but there are lots of pics of this mornings sesh in the album that you can see it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  5. damon

damon Sea Dragon

so I went surfing with the sign today, but I failed to communicate to my girlfriend where I would be in the water, so she did not see me when I was out. I got a few rides before I got tossed pretty good and the sign got ripped up, so I don't have any vid of that one.

Attached Files:

6. damon

damon Sea Dragon

Save the best for last right? I had a nice talk with a guy that was getting water for his reef tank before I got the camera out. He had just got some acrylic weld and was going to try to fix some cracks in the bottom of a acrylic tank. I also had a interesting talk about leds and their uses for reef tanks and other popular applications here in nor-cal:smokin:. I was surprised at how many people knew a bit about reef tanks and had a bit of fun talking to people.
    YouTube - ‪3reef@safeway‬‏

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

So you know what I love about this video 3reef@safeway Damon- your reef tank is running off your truck isn't it? :) hahha. That is great.

I LOVE these surf pics Damon. I am going to print a couple of these - too cool! 8)

matt

8. Click Here!

9. damon

damon Sea Dragon

Thanks matt. I'm glad you like the surf pics, I'm pretty stoked on the one with me inside the lip and glad to hear your going to print some out. Yes, the tank is running of a 150watt inverter in my geo, I think I was only using 90watts for this :)

10. Serafina

Serafina Plankton

Good job! Thanks for taking time out for my birthday, I know how much this means to you, and I'm super stoked both on your blood pressure being lower and you getting some awesome pics of you ripping!

11. damon

damon Sea Dragon

And it's stayed down! I think this shows the power of having a little fun with something you love. Thanks 3reef for keeping me off more meds. Win or loose it's been fun!

12. damon

damon Sea Dragon

:smartass2I guess I'll play the bump game too lol vote for me :wave:vote for me :biglaugh: . Great game guys, I had a blast.:beer::beer::beer: