Frags

Discussion in 'RARS' started by civsi44, Feb 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. civsi44

civsi44 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Since no one has posted yet in our little reef society I thought I would make the first(well second) post.

Anyone have any frags they are looking to offload. Looking for zoas,mushrooms and softies. Ofishal is pretty limited in their corals and wanted to check here before I order online.

Thanks everyone - Ryan

2. Click Here!

3. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I have kenya and flourescent GSP's right now I could probably offload if your in the area. The kenya is still attaching itself if thats fine with you. You could have any of those if your interested. I'll have the pulsating pom pom's and some rarer LE shrooms and some zoa's play's soon for trade.
    I will have the logo design done by next week, then I'd like to run the flyers for a few weeks before announcing an official trade/meet and greet event as well. That will hopefully happen by the begining of next month.

4. civsi44

civsi44 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

That sounds great, I can wait for the meet unless you're looking to get rid of them now. I'm in no rush, slower the better in this hobby. I'll look forward to the flyers and meet. Let me know if anything needs to be done, I'll be happy to help in anyway I can.

5. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Thanks!
    And it really doesn't matter too much with the GSP's and Kenya's to me. If you want them before hand, come and get them. They both grow like weeds in my tank. I'd probably have more ready to go by the meet anyways ;) It's up to you

6. Abadai

Abadai Plankton

I'm coming back from California tomorrow with quite a few frags and some larger stuff. If ya want to take a look on Friday or this weekend, just give me a call - 775.338.0682 cell - Nate