Contest entry by MikeV15101 "Get the Word Out"

Discussion in 'Get the Word Out 2011 Contest' started by mikev15101, Jun 19, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I think you might of won our recent banner contest with that Mike. :lol: That was too cool. Awesome.

matt

2. Click Here!

3. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

nice banner, btw where was your banner hung in relation to the stadium? It woulda been cool to c a pick if you could c it from the seats

4. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

It would have been about 100 yards or so from the seats, I was trying to aim for the thousands who were walking to and from the stadium and the ones who were tailgating. I just figured it was the best legal way I could get it out. I had to convince myself out of a few other ideas ha! Plus the game was sold out, I tried to buy tickets once I was down there.

5. mikev15101

It was the very first contest I had ever entered. I had never created anything like this before I just wanted to show by appreciation to the site for everything. It was a lot of fun and I still have the banner so even without the contest I can bust it out from time to time to spread the word.

6. mikev15101

Thanks Matt is was a great time as well.

7. PhillyPhishin

PhillyPhishin Plankton

I signed up for these forums after seeing this huge banner at PPL park a few weeks ago. I had a great time with my wife and kids at the game, and we joind in the "3 REEF.COM!!" chants in the crowd as we saw the banner going into the game :)

I gotta say - THOUSANDS of people saw this banner along with me that day so expect some new members! Thanks for introducing me MIKEV15191! Good luck with your contest. Are you a Philadelphia union fan too?

8. Click Here!

9. mikev15101

Thanks Philly; Yes; I enjoy the union as well, I live close so I frequent a lot of the games. Please post some pics or details of the set up. We are all very family friendly here; Hope you enjoy. Let us know what you are into, have you been to other forums besides this? Every go to any frag swaps I love local reefers everyone always has a different specialty they are into.

10. clarkkey594

clarkkey594 Aiptasia Anemone

Well done.

1 person likes this.
  11. mikev15101

12. mikev15101

For the West Coast people out there......