Aquatic Experience, Schaumburg ILL Nov 7-9 Whos going

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JOHNMD, Oct 24, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JOHNMD

JOHNMD Astrea Snail

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I went last year (their first year). It was a good show. Especially for a 1st year. Unfortunately I cannot make it this year. Please take a lot of pics and start a thread here if you would. :) Have fun!

4. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I will be there! I can't wait, I went the first year and missed the second. But it was a great show when I went. I can't wait to go back!

I'm also going to be very interested in meeting the vendor that's building my new LED fixture, https://reefledlights.com/
    IMO, they are on the forefront of LED technology and these guys have the opportunity to blow up the LED world. On Sunday, they (And Sanjay Joshi) will be giving a presentation, not a class that you have to pay extra for, but a presentation to the masses. I encourage anyone interested or wanting to know more about LEDs and the science behind them, this is for you!

Have I said that I'm really excited about this? The whole show is awesome!! They had a HUGE raffle the year I went, HUGE!

Hope to see you there! Say hi to the guy with the beard and camera!

5. JOHNMD

JOHNMD Astrea Snail

I am planning on going Saturday, If you see a guy wearing a Fox River Valley Muskies Inc jacket that would be me
    be sure to say hi :)

zesty likes this.
  6. Xx__xX

Xx__xX Plankton

The plan is to go Friday (today). Never attended before, looking forward to checking the event out.