ZR1 corvette

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by markgm87, Jul 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. markgm87

markgm87 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Anyone been able to see the new ZR1 corvette. This thing is nuts. We just got two of them in about a week or so ago at work. 638 hp and $120,000

2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I know 2 people with them here, one a speedway blue one black, there is probably a dozen of them here in town counting the ones at dealers, we also have about 4 GT-R's running around town, ran up on one in my z51 coupe the other day and got smoked

4. jhawkor

jhawkor Millepora

It's my dream car. It eats cars twice its price for lunch.

5. FuzzBall03

FuzzBall03 Flamingo Tongue

We have 1 at our BMW dealership... It's actually a loaner car. lol

I also got to briefly drive a GT 40 a couple of times that's had alot of work done to it, 700+ at the wheels.

6. markgm87

markgm87 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

They won't let any of us drive any of them because there was a guy there that wreaked a Z06 about 2 months ago and did $20,000 worth of damage.

7. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

A guy in our local club just got a new Z06, and I joked that he "only" got the Z06, and not the ZR1.
    ;)

I like fast cars, and have had a couple fast mustangs, but no car will excite me as much as a sportbike. Unless you get that bugatti veyron that is a million dolalrs, no sports car can hold a candle in any performance respect to a 12 thousand dollar 1000cc superbike.

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

the bugatti is nothing anymore, lookup the SSC Ultimate Aero, world's fastest production car and 100% US built

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Yeah, I have seen that, but it isn't as sexy as the Bugatti. It is hard for me to get excited over a 4 wheeled machine. I still like powerful and fun to drive cars, but as I stated above, they don't trip my trigger like they used to.

11. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I'm a huge car buff, but I have a sweet spot for American muscle, hence my stang and vette :)