Zoo type and how fast do these grow?

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Craft kid21, Mar 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Craft kid21

Craft kid21 Banned

hey i have a green with a orange eye zoo and a red with green skirts and black eye....and i was wondering how fast do these grow?

2. Click Here!

3. Screwtape

Screwtape Tonozukai Fairy Wrasse

4. ReefWizard

ReefWizard Coral Banded Shrimp

Too many variables . water quality, light, size, trace elements, flow. I can go on forever. No one can definitely tell when the new bug will grow.

5. Craft kid21

Craft kid21 Banned

ok cool...iwas just a lil curios on that im getting some Fire and ice zoas today!!!

6. greysoul

greysoul Stylophora

careful spending a lot of money on zoa frags. I've had entire colonies change color on me. The color is entirely the product of the internal symbiotic algae, and on a whim (so it seems) they can shift, move out, trade places, etc.

e.g. I had a bunch of really boring red and green "sea mat" zoas that in the last few months have turned into neon green eyes with yellow tips. And some "green bay packers" that are starting to turn red.

So don't go spending $300 for a single polyp on ebay and be devastated when it turns green/orange on ya.

7. Craft kid21

Craft kid21 Banned

yeah ino.....i just got 3 frags of zoanthids in my tank hah