I need some advise please, I have a really nice rock with some mushrooms on it and what started out as a small patch of some brown zoanthids has turned into a much larger patch. Should I be concerned that one day these will 'take over'. The coral hermit seems to be having a hard time now as well (he came with the rock). I have two picture, one with the polyps extended and the other with them retracted to help with any type of identification. Right now they are away from the main rocks just in case. Any info would much appreciated and if necessary a proper way to be rid of them without hurting the mushrooms. I'll worry about the clavularia the green star polys another day thanks again everyone .