Zoa Paly ID Please

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Jctse, Jun 7, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jctse

Jctse Astrea Snail

Can someone ID these 3 zoa's for me?
    1) Light Green Skirt, Green with orange center.
    2) Burgundy with Orange Skirt
    [​IMG]
    3) Greenish Center/ Brownish Skirt
    [​IMG]
    Many Thanks!!!! Guy who sold me the first two didn't know the names just referred to them as common zoas.

2. Click Here!

3. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

The guy that sold them was correct,they're nice,but common zoas.People give them designer names or trade names,usually as selling points,many are often mislabeled,misidentified,etc.They even morph to different shades or color in different tanks/lighting,so hard to say.But if you really want to know the designer names of yours checkout coralpedia.com and start looking for matches.HTH

4. YoYoel16

YoYoel16 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I asked to ID the same zoanthid, and from looking i found that its a Radio active Dragons eye :eek: check my ID post to see my pictures to see if they match yours :)

Im talking about the one on the top of the first picture :)

5. Jctse

Jctse Astrea Snail

I don't think so but I do appreciate the reply. I like yours more than mine but the center of the ones I have are orange.

6. HollyG

HollyG Teardrop Maxima Clam

I agree with the first being a possible radioactive dragon eye. Like mentioned before it may have possibly morphed in that orange center... it may stay orange or it may change. The second looks like Lunar eclipes zoas to me. I have some. The third I am unsure though.