Zeroedge questions

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by pink4miss, May 11, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

im thinking a smaller one. this will keep my spending in check in the coral dept. was looking at the 22zr or the 30 will also upgrade to the refug sump. i feel that will help keep ph in line. both are tank size and from what i understand the smaller sump adds 8 gallons of water. not sure what the refug sump totals in water.ZeroEdge Aquarium - ZeroEdge Aquarium Lineup

2. Click Here!

3. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

im looking at the 22zr (22gallons) with sump its 30 gallons. or maybe the 30 gallon square tank with the sump would add another 8 gallons. the smaller size will help keep my coral spending in check. i also am going to upgrade the sump to the refug sump. i feel the refug sump will help keep the ph stable. not sure of the gallons on the refug sump. but im sure its more since its a larger sump.
    ZeroEdge Aquarium - ZeroEdge Aquarium Lineup

oh the black maple cabinet is what im thinking. a bit worried about ordering a stained piece in a cherry. it varys so i worry and it will not be the right color. and i do have some black in the room so i think that will work.

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  4. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Very nice. I'm jealous.