zebra lionfish

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by JasonJordahl, Jan 20, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JasonJordahl

JasonJordahl Astrea Snail

Hey I've ordered a zebra lion and was wondering if it will eat all of my cleanup crew or what cuc would be good with this fish?

2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

if you have shrimp you like, move them to another tank they love live shrimp

4. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

It will most likely eventually eat any shrimp you have. It could also go after the crabs, possible the snails, but I think that is less likely. Could potentially eat small fish too.

5. JasonJordahl

JasonJordahl Astrea Snail

im going to feed him ghost shrimp but i don't have any other shrimp in my tank right now...mostly wondering about my crabs and snails

6. hender

hender Fire Shrimp

careful with crabs/snails... Its not uncommon for there eyes to be bigger than their bellycan. Eat something that can't swallow = death. Or swallow a shell = death. There are exceptions, but generally not a great idea... Small snails generally work best.

7. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

i had one and i didnt eat my shrimp or snails or crabs. it died because something attacked it though.

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Trigger attack it?

10. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

nope i dont even have a trigger. i just woke up and it had a piece of side missing. it died later the same day. had him on frozen and everything.