Your other pets

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Buzz1ightyear, Mar 23, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

My little buddy Lucious.
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

My little Star, she's a Pomchi.

[​IMG]

4. Slassco

Slassco Flamingo Tongue

gorak

Attached Files:

5. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

6. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

used to have a double yellow nape but re-homed her when we had our first baby. She was to jealous and we could no longer let her out of cage as she wanted to attack the baby.

Wife had her for 12 years so it was hard on her the most.

7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

I can't say enough how awesome it is to get a rescue. We got our little terrier mix at the pound and he is by far the best dog I've ever owned. In terms of what type, I remember when we went to the pound to find a smaller dog, there were so many large dogs there. If you have room, a large dog would be great because I believe they end up having to put many of them down :(. I will not ever get a puppy again and will always get a rescue in the future. There are so many that need homes.

Luscious is too cute! what level of that building do you live on Av8?

8. Click Here!

9. Chance

Chance Bubble Tip Anemone

I want an African Grey soooo bad!

10. Slassco

Slassco Flamingo Tongue

Chance- birds are like children, I highly recommend getting one, but be sure it is the right fit for your situation. Be preparered to spend time to train him or her. They live a long time so they become a member of the family. Like reef tanks up front costs on a larger bird can be high, but adoption is a great way to rescue a friend in need. Their long term companionship is wonderful with the right bird.

Sorry to hear you had to re-home them. Gorak is 6 now. Hand fed him and raised him from a baby. Birds definetly have a big personality and luckily Gorak goes well with the rest of our family.

11. Kevin88

Kevin88 Astrea Snail

My Australian Shepard, Buddy. He's 2 years old. I have a hard time trying to get a good picture of him. I don't think he likes taking pictures very much lol.

[​IMG]

12. skyvern2130

skyvern2130 Stylophora

i have been thinking about rescuing a bird we have a local bird shelter that you can pay for but its not bad, you the fee depends on the bird, but most of the time it comes with a cage a person who will get you started on the training and food and what not. i see the shelter has a African Grey, and Quaker Parakeet. both are birds i have been looking at for awhile. but i have to some have convince my wife to allow me to have one with all the dogs, and cats we already have