Your other pets

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Buzz1ightyear, Mar 23, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DustyE

DustyE Fire Worm

Drboomson my first German Shepherd was white and every time I see one it makes me want another one.

Here's our German Shepherd, Bella and our Cocker Spaniel, Molly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

4. billybaldwin3

billybaldwin3 Skunk Shrimp

I have a freshwater tank,
    and a Bengal cat, his name is Riot.
    (for those of you who don't know what a bengal is, they're part asian leopard, part domestic tabby cat)

also my gf has a cat too.

the first pic is of him as a kitten. this pic always makes me smile
    second pic is of him sleeping on the couch
    third pic is him curled up in the sink
    the fourth pic is to show you how freakin HUGE he is. he's a monster.

he thinks he's a dog btw. listens to hand signals, comes to the door wagging his tail when i come home, sleeps at the foot of my bed, etc. everything about a dog, he is. he even follows me around like a little puppy :) i can take him outside and he won't wonder off, i call him and he comes right back. bengals are EXTREMELY intelligent.

He's my little buddy :)

Attached Files:

5. Buzz1ightyear

Buzz1ightyear Astrea Snail

for the people who have a German Shepard are they pretty calm dogs when they get older or do they stay really energetic. im thinking about getting a rescue dog but not sure what i want to get.

6. DustyE

DustyE Fire Worm

I'll try to keep this short.
    When they are puppies they can be holy terrors ;D As an adult it really depends on genetics but most GSD's (German Shepherd Dog) do clam down some as they age. They are a very intelligent breed so they still need mental stimulation to wear out their mind. The best way to do that is with obedience and long walks.
    I hope this helps pm me if you want some links for more info

7. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

here are a couple of my pets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. billybaldwin3

is that a maine coon up top?

i want one!

10. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

Yes it is and a total B to the h ..you only get to pet her on her terms. When the tail start wagging back and forth rapidly stop petting her ha ha

The hair is a pain in the aZZ so she does get the lion cut for the summer so that is our revenge on her ha ha.

Of the three the black and white one is the lover and also the only cat my dog will not chase.. They kind of came to an arrangement the day that the black cat cornered the dog and made her fear those claws. Was funny to see a 100lb dog fear a 12lb cat.

11. billybaldwin3

hahaha. my cat did the same thing to my buddy's dog in FL.

my cat is about 16lbs or so, maybe more, idk i haven't weighed him in a while, not fat, just huge. but he cornered my buddy's 90lb american bulldog. it was damn funny.

he(my buddy) was like they gotta get used to each other eventually, i told him about my cat being part asian leopard and that he was not one to mess with and he was like "oh, im not worried, it'll be ok" (his dog did genuinely just want to play) so i let him go, my cat got irritated real quick n sliced him open. he wasn't like "sliced open" but definitely bleeding. :)

he couldn't believe it.

12. billybaldwin3

my gf has a cat that i swear has to be a maine coon too. she doesn't know. it's massive like a maine coon, had the hair like one(except for the tipped ears) but is a total lover. doesn't have a mean bone in it's body.

my cat on the other hand, can be aggressive if u don't do what he wants. he runs the house. he's very loyal to me, and doesn't like strangers, he's not shy, but doesn't like being touched by anyone other than me or my gf for more than 5 secs. and even for him to be as attached to her as he is, it took 2 years of us living together.