Your other pets

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Buzz1ightyear, Mar 23, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

Siku, 8 months old now. In protest mode. Plops himself down after a loooong walk and holds onto his leash. Never wants to go inside.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Chance

Chance Bubble Tip Anemone

Sooooo pretty!

4. skyvern2130

skyvern2130 Stylophora

[​IMG]
    My wife's black lab eevee female my beagle hope female our Australian Shepard/Bassett hound mix. Male
    They just destroyed a pillow
    [​IMG]
    My newest dog she was 4 when we got her. Her owner had abandoned her. And eevee was a rescue from a abusive owner.

5. Drboomson

Drboomson Flamingo Tongue

Here are my two German Shepards

Attached Files:

6. Buzz1ightyear

Buzz1ightyear Astrea Snail

I see some great pets here I want a husky so bad but my work schedule just won't allow me to have a dog that needs that much looking over

7. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Been meaning to get in touch with you about Siku, how is he doing? I've been taking Nanuk to the dog park every weekend and he's developed some "dominance" issues...he tries to mount every neutered male dog there, the other owners are never happy about that lol

8. Click Here!

9. barbianj

He's been doing great. Still a lot of puppy in him, but he's starting to settle down a little. He gets so excited to meet new people its hard to get him to not jump. Now that's he's bigger some people are afraid of him but don't realize how friendly Huskies are lol. He does really good at work, doesn't get into any trouble.

Siku is also at that mount everything that walks stage. We are trying to hold out a little longer to have him neutered, so no dog parks for now. Neutered males don't like him very much.

10. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Nanuk is pretty much in that "zone" too, calming down a bit (though not much). It's hard to find a friendlier dog than a husky, luckily I trained him not to jump when he was young so that helps.

Does that one command for returning still work for you?

Surprisingly, Nanuk has yet to mount a female dog, only males, and when we went to the park, no dog ever tried to show dominance over him. I've since cancelled the park trips and he isn't happy about that. lol whenever I get my keys he starts following me around and does his howl.

11. barbianj

He still does the "front" command, but we definitely need to reinforce it more.

12. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

My new dog Muffin.Rescued from Marion County Humane society.8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Someone really did a number on her as she was scared of everything and everyone.We are bonded now and I am definitely her pack leader.I just love her.8)