Your Invited To JARC

Discussion in 'JARC - Joliet Area Reef Club' started by Tanked001, Nov 26, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tanked001

Tanked001 Astrea Snail

Hi I'm Mark (Tanked) I'm on the Board of Directors (Site Admin) of JARC (Joliet Area Reef Club) I would like to invite everyone from the Joliet IL area and south sider's to come check us out. I think that networking is extremely valuable in this hobby and it's great to have more than one option.

We are a fledgling club and looking forward to having new members! We started this club back Sept. and in that short time we have made great progress and having a great time doing so..

We've had several meets so far and there getting better and better each time... The last one was the best so far, we had door prizes, raffles, frag demonstration, frag give away/swap and whole lot of fun!

Right now we have a raffle going on for a RO/DI unit w/built in TDS meter... don't miss out! Also working on plans for road trips! Like a behind the scenes group tour of the Shedd Aquarium! But we need more members.. come on and check us out

http://jolietareareefclub.com/forums/index.php

Thanks and we look forward to meeting you all!

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. wilawalo

wilawalo Plankton

We really have a lot of fun, and learn a bunch at the meetings! Come and have fun!

1 person likes this.
  4. Tanked001

Tanked001 Astrea Snail

We're a great support group for MTS too!

Since I joined the club I went from a 120 & 75 to a 180 & 120 and adding a 33L prop tank very soon! And I think wilawalo must have 3 tanks running now!

OH and our next Meet is going to be on Dec. 14
    Please RSVP - Joliet Area Reef Club
    More details and RSVP there

5. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

Hello Tanked, Wilawalo

Tanked is right we do have a great MTS support group, If you don't have enough tanks there is always someone willing to sell you another!

All joking aside we are a new club with what I would have to say are some of the nicest and most helpful members I have had the chance to meet except the folks here at 3reef.

I belong to quite a few sites including this one but JARC and 3reef the only two that I felt were worth donating to.

Come visit us soon.

6. wilawalo

wilawalo Plankton

Yes 3 tanks working on #4....I have ISSUES.