Your Claim to Fame?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Triplemom, Oct 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Naw, kc and I meant meant my brother, not Helmut. People around here, and especially Chicago love Helmut.
    You will always have critics, but my bro's art is kind of out there.

He is a regular contributor to PORT, Portland's art site.
    PORT - Portland art + news + reviews

2. Click Here!

3. brettwest

brettwest Spaghetti Worm

I have cooked for Gallagher(the smashing watermelons comedian)and Ted Nugent.When I was the manager of a KFC in Bridgeville Pa I met many former steelers and Jenna,the winner from one survivor and playboy fame used to come thru.

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I got nothing but since I know all of you, I'm famous by association :D

5. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

one time Bill Gates personally offered (over email) to pay me a TON of money if I would just forward said email!!! I could not believe how kind that was. I did not want to take advantage of him and his kindness, so I did not forward it. What a nice guy.

And this one time, the disposed KING of narobi contacted me about...

1 person likes this.
  6. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I live in Seattle (very close to Portland) and I looked up your brother online and he looks so familiar! I think I've seen him in print, etc. before. Pretty neat!!

7. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

My uncle played in the NFL for Kansas City for 8 years, during the early and mid 90's. I met Joe Mo, Marcus Allen as well as a few other guys. It was pretty cool, I was only 10 or 12 around the time and was actively playing football at the time so it was really cool. I always have him give his professional opinion of the any of the games we are watching, kinda like an insider view of the game.

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

He hits up Seattle all the time as well. You proabably have seen him.

He is pretty recognizable. Look for the albino sasquatch. LOL

10. Redside

Redside Astrea Snail

I got to shake Tricky D*cks (Richard Nixon):evil3: hand during a campaign stop in Portland, OR and then two weeks later Robert Kennedy's at his stop in Portland 1968. Drank more than a few brews with Portland's ex mayor Bud Clark when he still tended at his tavern. Had my picture on the front page of the Milwaukee, OR Review skateboarding Xmas morning 1969.

11. coopdogyo

coopdogyo Feather Duster

When I was a baby my house was in Nash bridges several times apperently it was the main charcters ex wifes house or something.