you know what I cannot stand....

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by starfish2217, Aug 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. chumslickjon

chumslickjon Purple Spiny Lobster

Actually, if someone died, it would bring more fame to it and bring out all kinds of dumb asses saying, "they were such good people.... have some respect". I'd rather watch them fade away. Back to my previous comments, they shouldn't even call it jersey shore, because everyone around here hates it. All these idiots come down from NY and trash our beaches. I feel bad for any ocean those sluts swim in.

2. Click Here!

3. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

they are the reason why when people ask my where I am from I say, "Sorry, New Jersey."

4. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

ouch.. yea .. man that is just so disappointing... I bet the people there absolutely hate it. I know I would I can't even stand people who watch the show. I literally deleted people from my facebook because they wouldn't stop posting stupid jersey shore status. I can't watch it.. its just painful. I do hope it is just a stupid trend and fades away..

5. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

Hey!!!! We don't have a dump anymore they are turning it into a park lol lol..
    Trust me man I hear ya,its hard talking to people ,cause when they find out your from S.I N.Y or N.Y N.Y they think we all act like those idiots..trust me we can't stand them either..you should see the clones here on the island ....ugh there's enough orange spray tan to kill a umpa lumpa..lol

6. m2434

m2434 Giant Squid

I've never seen the show. I saw them on Leno I think and was furious I lost those 5 minutes of my life :lol:

7. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

:laughcry: LMAO hahahahahahaha thats awesome. Umpa lumpas are pretty darn orange... so unfortunate I think I would rather date an umpa lumpa that an jersey shore clone