you know what I cannot stand....

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by starfish2217, Aug 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

Jersey shore. Its the most pathetic trash tv show I have ever seen. Just thought I would vent and hope that SOMEONE agrees with me. I cannot tell you how much I truly despise this show. If you LIKE this show could you please explain the appeal?

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

its only entertaining and gets watched because instead of caring about what they do in their lives..... i find myself laughing at how ridiculous of human beings they are..... rofl

4. insanespain

insanespain Ocellaris Clown

I've never watched it. I figure ill never get back that half an hour of my life.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

its like a car crash, i cant not look at it even tho its a mess

6. vankirk

vankirk Sea Dragon

I watch it. Why? IDK It's just funny to me. I laugh at the 3 stooges, an internet video of some guy that can't ride but thinks he can jump his friends motorcycle over a 20 foot ramp. I laugh at these kids on The Jersey Shore show, and at South Park making fun of them. I guess I just prefer laughing over something than getting mad over something.

7. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

Personally, I think all reality shows are pathetic in their own way; OTOH, I'm not a real big fan of TV.

8. Click Here!

9. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

As stated, it's purely entertainment. The TRUE sadness comes from those that can not differentiate between entertainment and real life. People that think this is what is "cool" and set out to mimick these types of behavior is what is truly saddening. As easy as it is, you can't blame it on the show but the succeptibility of those ignorant enough to model their life around such behavior.

Do I watch the show? Certainly not. In fact, the show aggrivates me so much that I leave the room if my roomates turn it on. Reading is much more worth my while. In the same notion, it is also not worth my while to let the show bother me or worth wasting my breathe trying to explain to someone the reasons why the show is foolish.

Keep your kids away from Jersey Shore, Ed Hardy, white belts and bottled tan :)

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I have found this modern technological device to be very handy when something comes on the tv that I don't want to watch. :D

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

:victory:

12. chumslickjon

chumslickjon Purple Spiny Lobster

I live ten minutes from seaside. This show has ruined the town. People actually take this show seriously and going to seaside is like walking into a nightmare full of clones of those clowns. I don't even go there anymore. I guess it's best to keep trash all in the same place, too bad they couldn't keep it in staten island. Somehow NY's trash always washes up on the jersey beaches.