You can help www.3Reef.com

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Jay, Jan 27, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Hello everyone:

I just wanted to point out Matt Rogers to everyone here. In case you all don't know who he is. He runs this website in his spare time. He makes no profit here I assure you of this. His hours spent creating this site and maintaining it are of his own time aside from his regular job as a senior web developer/programmer. He has these cool giveaways and contests where he convinces the sponsors that donating prizes will increase business to them while enabling us to win cool gear for our wet Friends. You can help him defer the costs of web-hosting and his time spent working on the site by donating here through Paypal. Everyone has a Paypal account right? Lets show Matt we appreciate his time and effort. If you do donate you will get that neat
    3Reefer badge next to your avatar so everyone will know you contributed by donating actual dollars.

Heres the link. ;D :clapping: :thumbs_up :clapping:

http://www.3reef.com/modules.php?name=Donations

Thanks everyone
    Jay

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. dancin_trancy

dancin_trancy Fire Worm

Wow you know, as much as read on here, I was not aware of that! He does an awesome job for sure! Might sound cheesy, but I value this site very much! I'm fairly new to it, and the hobby itself, but everyone is always knowledgeable and friendly. You guys have really acquired a good quality forum group with good people who actually know what they are doing, but are also very personable. The sites layout and features are great, and looks great as well!

Thanks to everyone for giving me a place where I feel at home....thank you! :cry2: (I'm shedding a tear as we speak) <--- Okay a little over the top, but the rest was serious! :) hehehe

1 person likes this.