Yet Another Pet: Demon Spawn

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by PharmrJohn, Oct 27, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I want to setup a piranha tank and get a cat, see if it wants to catch one of those :)

na seriously I love cats my wife is deathly allergic to them though so our dog and fish for us or I'd have another exotic, I really want a serval bengal but dont think that will happen anytime soon.

2. Click Here!

3. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Ha, that is funny. We have a chihuahua (thats right, I make sure to call it chihuahua, not a dog, because its not lol) a cat and a ferret at our place. Its hard to decide what causes more actual mayhem; the ferret or cat. I would say cat. The ferret, whil full of furry chaos, has not ACTUALLY broken anything. The cat on the other hand...
    I say you name it Deez. Only you will know you are actually saying out "D.S.", for demon spawn, while no one else suspects it. See, success is being able to undermine the cat.

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I miss having pets. I used to have cats but hubby is horribly allergic (and he hates them to boot). Luckily I was able to find good homes for them. We don't have time for a dog at the moment so, all I have at the moment is a parrotlet. Hardly compares to a dog or cat but he'll do for now :)

5. Froc3

Froc3 Fire Goby

I have a polydactile assassin! He's got 6 toes on each paw and he's an orange blur of a killing spree! Mice, Birds, even tried a crow once and succeeded for the most part! Love cats, but wouldnt get one myself (it's my brothers). Too much interspecies fighting outside and too many trips to the vet...

6. Tundraburg

Tundraburg Bristle Worm

As cats and dogs go, I have had dogs for almost all my life. We currently have 2 hotdogs. My little sister has 2 cats. But the two cats have much different attitudes. Ones of them wont let NO ONE pet it. But the other one, you can do anyhting to it (throw into the air, hold it upside down, play with it, touch it, pet it) and it wont try to kill you like the other. The only place the mean cat lets you touch her is her forehead, anywhere else and a bite and/or claw is coming your way really fast. Our dogs play with the nice one, but the mean one...(lightning strikes)...damn it missed her again...

7. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

you have demon spawn also! I love my cat but he can be so demanding esp when I work from home. Sits in front of my computer screen and if I dont pay attention to him he will knock over my soda, give me the famous butt to face etc.
    My puppies absolutely loves the cat...contrary to what this picture shows he loves the pups also (most of the time)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

hey Schmackel, if the cat spends that much time in front of the computer teach it to do taxes or something, thatd be cool

10. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

:LolLolLolWhy not just get them a catfish?

11. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

He tries to help....he also loves to walk across the keyboard He also loves to say hi to clients when I am on the phone. Quite as can be..then when I get on phone with client he sits on my shoulder and MEOWS MEOWS very loud ::)

12. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish