Yet Another Pet: Demon Spawn

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by PharmrJohn, Oct 27, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Yea and the best part is they will bring them home to you LOL

2. Click Here!

3. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

That pic was supposed to be in my original post.

4. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Well, your pic of your tabby cm.:)

5. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

3 of my cats are manx or bobtails and 3 are tabby! The white one you see is also a manx! This tabbys sister is also a tabby but not a manx. She is just a freak. The rest are male and the best cats anyone could have!! No complaints here except in the middle of the night when they like to play!

6. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

We have three cats now. Demon Spawn is the latest.......Not a bad name. Baby kitty is our oldest (another tabby). We couldn't figure out what to name her. So we just kept calling her Baby Kitty. It finally stuck. I know, pathetic. She will claw anything that moves. She really only likes me. Definitely my cat. Pandora is a 7 year longhair black cat that appeared on my doorstep as a kitten. No way I could turn her away. She is an outside cat. Never likes to come in. That is the cat I ran over and thought was dead. It came to life as I was taking it to the vet to dispose of the body. Scared me stupid. Jeez, did I jump.

7. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Well I will say its cute

8. Click Here!

9. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Ya see, you are tempted by their evil ways too!!!! It's the first trap. The cuteness. You just watch. Your kids will talk you into another one in no time. Pleeeeeaaaaase Dad? Pleeeeeaaaaaase? Show them the picture of DS and see what happens!!!

10. bbsbliss

bbsbliss Ritteri Anemone

Just one question- how many fish can it eat??;)

11. That Guy

That Guy Aiptasia Anemone

i was never a cat person till i rescued this three legged kitty from the streets of hartford. They are pretty funny but they are def satans spawn. Mine is always getting into trouble and i think she secretly is trying to kill my dogs. She swats sewing needles and bottle caps off the counter and into their dishes while they eat! If it is on the counter and not screwed down than it is fair game yet i do still love her and so do my idiot dogs hahah!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. 1st time

1st time Purple Spiny Lobster

John, love your new kitty. I have 3 Japanese bobtails and they are so much fun. They bring me balls for them to retrieve.