yes or no

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by devlzluv, Nov 8, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

Well I was in my lfs last night and they had the reef ready 75g up front with everything. Stand/light/tank/plumbing/glass top. Idk to me seems pretty damn good and trying to persuade wife to let me get it and sell my 65 tall. I'll use my same sump and equipment. If you guys have gone in and saw it tell me what you thought. 600 bucks seems pretty damn good and the fixture from reviews is pretty decent.

its a ocean view reef ready tank, solar extreme t5ho fixture, plumbing, glass top, stand. heres a link.

Fish

2. Click Here!

3. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

your out in the beach? i live in ches. anyways ive seen it..its worth getting if your ready to upgrade. but do you wanna spend that much money on pretty much 10 etra gallons? go over to pet paradise and see what they have thats used..i think i saw one alittle bigger with stand for about the same price a week or so ago

4. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

lol ya at the beach, cant go bigger than 75g since 2nd floor. my 65g is 36inch long, wanted extra foot and shorter. so its a good deal, im thinking ill sell my 65g with sundial t5's, stand/hood/plumbing and all for 250-300.

5. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

I would keep what you have. That's not worth the money just to go 10g bigger & you won't break even for the price you will be able to sell our 65g for.

6. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Purple Spiny Lobster

I agree with Seano. I'd wait until you find something on craigslist for a much better deal or something.

7. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

If you want it, go for it, the dimensions are much better then a 65 tall. However, you may want to piece your own "kit" together. The canopys you really don't need, nor would I recommend them, the stand is nice, but I've always just build my own, much cheaper and the light seems alright, but I would make sure it's a 6 bulb fixture. For the price they have that light for, you can get a nice Tek fixture pretty easily. If it was me, I would deem it a mediocre deal at best. I would be buying some things I wouldn't want and to me, that wouldn't make up the difference in price.

8. Click Here!

9. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Looks good, if you want and can do some fancy talking go for it.

10. yamaharider73

yamaharider73 Kole Tang

I think it would be a good deal. I personely wouldnt want the glass top and would try to talk the price down without it. The ultimate decision is yours. If you think it is a good deal and you like it than go for it.

11. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Agree with Seano & Yamaha.....you can get a better deal on Craigslist. Just wait a bit or, I'd wave 450 bucks cash in front of the doods face.

12. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

I'd go over to pet paradise, but they got a point..we can build u a stand for cheaper