Yellow watchman is stuck

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Mkizla, Sep 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

I believe its yellow watchman goby that is stuck in the 3rd chamber of biocube, because I have all 3 fish in my display section. Anyway trying to catch it with my hand for 2 hours have failed, and net dosnt fit, and I tried to suck it out with air hose but also have failed, and my final move was 3reef.

What can I do to get that thing out of there?
    Help

2. Click Here!

3. coopdogyo

coopdogyo Feather Duster

This might be a bad idea but you could drain the chamber all the way or almost all the way that might make him easier to grab.

4. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

I thought of that, but its impossible to drain the chambers with water in display tank, I may need to take out all the water? Unless if there is any other way.

5. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

Buy a small net and fish him out.

6. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

Do you think he will be safe in there for couple of hours? Im at my work now, and wont be off for like another 4 hour, including buying the net time and such.

7. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

Yea, i had an 18 gallon AIO last year and my damsel got stuck in there for an entire weekend bc i was out of town and gf was the only one home

8. Click Here!

9. LoJack

LoJack Sea Dragon

yup, he'll wait.

I had a false perc disappear ... assumed he just got eaten, or died ... like 3 weeks later found him in the skimmer chamber of my sump, just hanging out lol.

good luck!

10. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

lol when he saw you he was prolly like were the **** where you, get my arse out of here!

11. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

LOL

I had a cardinal that lived his whole life in my overflow and a psuedochromis that lived in my sump. He's fine.

12. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

arg i was so close to catching the yellow watchman with my small new net i bought. But suddenly it dissapeared? Now Im flash lighting the whole tank and been looking in display tank with 100% rocks all in bucket, and chceked the floor, but no sign of watchman. Can yellow watchman teleport? =p

I guess i just gotta wait....arg..this is such a pain..is there an item or something i can do, to cut off the display and filter area? like block?
    Im so pissed biocube didnt think about this problem! curse you biocube!!!