YaY!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by geekdafied, Mar 26, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Those of you who know me, know I have been dealing with an unexpected cycle. I just tested my water(3 weeks later) and finally everything is getting back to normal.

ammo:.25ppm
    nitrite:0ppm
    nitrate:2ppm
    ph:8.3
    CA:450ppm
    AK:12

So yeah, its ALMOST over finally!!! I still have a algae bloom, and Im sure thats why the nitrates are so low. Enough carbon for a 300g tank Im sure has a lot to do with it too, haha.

2. Click Here!

3. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

Thats top stuff geekdafied , good to hear that youre tank is coming back .. carbon rocks , its cleaned my tank up as well no more nitrates yyyeeeaaaahh8)

4. nemo79

nemo79 Zoanthid

Good stuff. Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal. It is very stressfull when something goes wrong, especially when you don't know why.

5. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

lol I know why it went wrong, I just didnt think about it happening before hand, haha.

6. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

The funny part is, its all a waste of time. I am doing away with it soon, right now that tank is just housing my big liverock and a pair of clowns. Im waiting on a order of seio's and sand to come in so I can totally redo the tank and move it into the living room and make room for another stock tank in my fish room.

7. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

oh and my new digital timer is coming to.

8. Click Here!

9. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

just got part 1 of 3 orders today. Some of my additives arrived. bucket of salt will be here tomorrow, the sand and seio's will be here friday hopefully.