yay yay yay new additions!!!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by nemo1991, Mar 30, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

so i did what was said could not be done aha, well i already had a pair a false percs and another tang in which i forget the name, in a 55 gallon, and i wanted a purple tang and 2 black percs, and everyone said they would fight, but i put them in, and the whole day, it was nuthin but bliss!!! yay!! :) i love my new fish:)

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

i think purple tangs need bigger tanks and if you have 2 tanks in a 55, thats a disaster waiting to happen.....eirther from fish waste, or aggression (but that seems to not be a problem ;)) ...GL.

4. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Good luck!!! Hope everything stays calm>>>>

5. Mrs.Exec.Level

Mrs.Exec.Level Astrea Snail

Good luck! Keep a close eye on them, are both pairs pretty small??? If they are they should be ok for awhile but they will start fighting when they are larger!! I have 4 black ocellarious and they are already starting to fight (only about .5 to3/4 inch long)!!

6. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Likely going to be OK if all juveniles...will learn to grow up together.

The percs are going to eventually fight if they are normal. Not to be alarmed. Is nature taking its course. Sometime just some frayed fins...rarely, but happens, a fatality.

Tang ok while small, but will eventually need a bigger tank to thrive and be happy. Good excuse for you to move up.

You can use the 55 as a sump. ;)

Good Luck!

;D

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Congrats on your new additions, as stated below, just keep an eye on them. BTW, where are the pics?;D

8. Click Here!

9. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

yee both tangs are like 3-4 inches and one set of clowns are like 1 and 1.5 and the other is 1.5 and like 3.5 ahhaha, um yeah i am plannin on moving up to a 90 gallon or so later on, or jsut selling the fish when they get too big haha, but all is good for now :)