Yay! My first controller!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by anpgp, Oct 25, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

Yeah, it happened with the price change. They even sell the RKL packaged with net now for 379.99

Here the announcement for it from Reefbuilders.
    It’s official, Reef Keeper Lite gets NET module access

2. Click Here!

3. malac0da13

malac0da13 Torch Coral

Oh wow that must of came out like a month or something after I got mine lol. And wow I should really upgrade my firmware. I just checked I'm only on 1.03 I think lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

4. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

LOL, Idk, after I updated my firmware it majorly messed up something, and they ended up having to warranty part of the system. LOL.

5. pja24

pja24 Bristle Worm

Congrats on your purchase. I had RKL but now have RKE. I have updated to all new firmware and no problems. Just some things i have learned with this system. READ/PATIENCE. The forums are a awesome source of information on the controller, modules, updates, etc. I found read before you do and you will not have any problems. I also wait about 1-2 weeks to update after a firmware update so that the problems are worked out before i experience them. Also, the great thing is the upgrade from RKL to RKE. I found as my tank grew so did my imagination for my controller. Ran out of module space with the RKL and went to the RKE. I love mine. Good Luck with yours.